Both sections are now open for submissions. Call for papers: Genome editing technology and applications in animals and plants BMC Biotechnology is currently accepting submissions to a thematic series entitled " Genome editing technology and applications in animals and plants ". Deadline Extended to 30th June Rejuvenation of chicory and lettuce plants following phase change in tissue culture Authors: Anthony J. Most recent articles RSS View all articles. An efficient one-step site-directed deletion, insertion, single and multiple-site plasmid mutagenesis protocol Authors: Huanting Liu and James H Naismith.
Simple and efficient site-directed mutagenesis using two single-primer reactions in parallel to generate mutants for protein structure-function studies Authors: Oded Edelheit, Aaron Hanukoglu and Israel Hanukoglu. Aims and scope BMC Biotechnology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on the manipulation of biological macromolecules or organisms for use in experimental procedures, cellular and tissue engineering or in the pharmaceutical, agricultural biotechnology and allied industries.
Biotechnology Degrees & Careers in Biotechnology
Resources for authors. Peter Punt Peter J.
- The Evolution of the Modern Commonwealth, 1902–80.
- Improving Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: A whole institute approach (Society for Research into Higher Education);
- Mathematical Methods for Foreign Exchange: A Financial Engineers Approach.
- What is Biotechnology: Types, Examples and Applications - Conserve Energy Future.
BMC Series blog. Latest Tweets.
- What is Biotechnology? | School of Biotechnology | DCU!
- Related Subjects?
Submit manuscript. Editorial Board Editor Profiles. Follow Follow us on Twitter. More about our metrics.
Contact us Submission enquiries: Access here and click Contact Us General enquiries: info biomedcentral. About the website TYPO3-login. Welcome to the Division of Biotechnology The research activities at the division of Biotechnology include areas such as enzyme technology, microbial technology, industrial biotechnology, bioseparation and bioanalysis.
Sustainable Resource Technology SuReTech is a interdisciplinary research project about utilizing agricultural and forestry byproducts to isolate high-value compounds such as antioxidants and pigments using "green and clean" technology.
Wastewater treatment Removal of heavy metals from wastewater. Green chemicals and materials.
- Personalized Nutrition for the Diverse Needs of Infants and Children (Nestle Nutrition Workshop Series: Pediatric Program).
- Follow journal.
- Middlemarch (Norton Critical Editions);
- Principles of Comparative Politics (2nd Edition).
- Applications of Biotechnology!
- Degrees in Biotechnology | How to Have a Biotechnology Career.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization.
Treatment of textile wastewater Treatment of textile dyes using biological and physico-chemical techniques. A recent group picture taken the day of a nailing in connection with a finished doctoral thesis.